Based in St. Louis, MO
March 1st, 2015
Where's My Goblin? is delightful matching game for all ages. Filled with quirky art and colorful characters, you'll enjoy mixing and matching goblins parts while building your memory skills.
Where's My Goblin? is the first game produced by Volcano Bean.
- Matching game to build memory skills.
- Easy, medium, and hard skill levels to challenge any age range.
- Fun and delightful artwork.
Where's My Goblin? Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Mobile Games Development: Interview with Sleepy Kraken Developer Volcano Bean"
- BasilTheGamer, Gaming Rebellion
About Volcano Bean
Boilerplate Volcano Bean is a small midwestern game development studio. Currently focused on creating casual gaming experiences for all ages, the studio’s games reflect its mission to bring together colorful art, all-ages whimsy, and accessible, engaging gameplay.
Designer, Character Artist
Programmer, Environment Artist